Friday, 17 February 2012

Faery Ring

One of the things I like about where I live (among other things that I don't like about where I live) is that while it is fairly close to shops, humanity, etc. it is also not that far to walks beside the river, ferns, and glades where faeries might dance at night, if those damn dogs ever stop yapping. Sure, most of these places are not far from other people's backyards, but it is a glimpse of the magic of nature, and pretty peaceful most of the time. I think I will miss it if I ever move to a more convenient area. 

Anyway, I saw this rather irregular faery ring near the side of the road. It seems that there have been some rather exciting faery revels going on. I was tempted to step inside it, but it looks like it's already broken, and, anyway, I don't think faeries usually take people from the roadside in broad daylight. Then again, you never know...





2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty. ive never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this post! LOL! I wish I had a faery ring in my lawn.

    ReplyDelete