Saturday, 21 January 2012

Today's Outfit

I'm a bit behind on blog posts, I have to do ones for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, The Girl In The Steel Corset and a couple of other things I want to write about, but I've been really busy. Hopefully I will get them done soon.

Today I met up with a friend, this is what I wore:



Top, corset top, skirt and jacket from thrift stores. The corset top is just one of those ones with plastic boning, the real ones are really expensive.


 The necklace is from a costume jewellery shop and the earrings are from a Fair Trade shop. I got them back when I had more money. Although they were pretty cheap because they weren't precious stones. Semiprecious stone jewellery is so much better value than diamonds, and, in my opinion, prettier!



The single owl stud is from an earring store ages ago. There was a pair but I lost or broke one.




2 comments:

  1. i love the black and white stripes with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry, and the color of the skirt is so vibrant!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete