Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Reading/ Watching and Outfit Update

Hello and thanks to everyone who follows and comments, I really appreciate it!!!

I have been busy reading books, trying to get as much reading as possible done before I go back to uni and don't have the time. I've finished The Graveyard Book and Wildwood Dancing today, both of which I thoroughly recommend and will hopefully have time to post a mini-review for soon. Also yesterday I went to the movies with a friend and saw Almodovar's newest movie, The Skin I Live In, which was very clever and intense and much darker than I had expected.

Yesterday's Outfit:



Jacket, lace top and skirt all from charity shops. Wolf claw necklace from mrd74 on Etsy. Antique clock winder necklace and Raven claw earrings from Redheart13 on Etsy.

Detail of earrings:



and necklace:



We also made some really awesome finds at the second hand shops yesterday. I will have to photograph some of them soon.


2 comments:

  1. that blue jacket is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket and the jewelry and the white top! O i just love all of it - so creative really.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete