Wednesday, 18 January 2012

The Paris Flat That Time Forgot

In 2010, Mrs de Florian, a Paris 'demimondian' died. She had left Paris during the war, and never returned. Until then, the apartment had remained untouched. It soon became known as 'the flat that time forgot'. I just wish that I could find more images of this treasure trove, which included a painting by the famous artist Boldini of her grandmother, with whom he had been in love.






I originally discovered this apartment on Retronaut.

4 comments:

  1. Wowww this is exactly my dream flat : )

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This apartment looks amazing, imagine unveiling it and discovering all the treasures... Wonderful.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apartment is absolutely beautiful, it definitely looks like something I'd love to live in! It's a shame that it was forgotten about for a while! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I just bookmarked these pages, yours and the other one. I can use this.

    ReplyDelete