Thursday, 26 January 2012

Beads and Lace

My hair is still so short, it's frustrating. Take this as a lesson, never get a haircut because it looks good on Carey Mulligan, especially when you look nothing like Carey Mulligan. Anyway, it's growing back, and I can finally start doing styles again, so I managed this small updo. I can't wait 'til I have more hair so I can have Mrs. Lovett hairdo or a really big bouffant!


Top from Shop 55 Vintage
Skirt from second hand shop. I wore it before in this post.


Jacket second hand. I wore it the other day.

Hairdo: A kind of three mini bun do.


Close up of earrings:


Departed Soul earrings from redheart13 on Etsy.


 Detail of beading on top. It's really intricate, looks like it might have been hand-beaded. It reminds me of 20s dresses with all their elaborate beading. It's not from the twenties, though, it's a more modern reproduction.



3 comments:

  1. Still loving those amazing earrings and that adventurer jacket) You look so lovely, really nice style.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your hair looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete