Friday, 30 December 2011

Lady Adventurer Outfit and Steampunk Magazine

Something about this outfit makes me feel like I could go have amazing fantastical adventures in imaginary lands.

Also here is the link for Steampunk Magazine, which you can read free online! I just found it and since I am becoming very interested in Steampunk, Clockpunk and other retrofuturist styles and genres at the moment, I am really excited!

Index of magazine downloads:


Issue 1:




I really like this skirt, but do you think it would be better with a ruffle at the bottom? Or is it good like this?




Cameo necklace: From costume jewellery shop a long time ago.
Wolf claw necklace: From mrd74 on Etsy.
Waistcoat: Second hand
Skirt: Second hand

Detail of skirt:



Detail of waistcoat buttons:


Cameo necklace:


Dark silver nailpolish to go with the mostly grey theme.



1 comment:

  1. Love the vest and the necklace! I think the skirt looks good just as it is. I have gold nails btw)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete