Are you having one of those days when everything is going wrong, one of those months, even? Are you in a place where people's positive advice just makes you want to scream? Well, this is what you should do!
- Bask in the misery! Roll in it!
- Listen to the most angry and miserable music you can possibly find! You can make a YouTube playlist for these occasions. Metal is fantastic for this!
- Watch the most angsty movies about teen angst or whatever!
- Yell all the anger out. It may be good to warn people before you do this.
- Get a sketch pad or spare paper and draw mad drawings of whatever comes to mind.
- Write your own bad rock song. (You can always destroy it later.)
- Watch cat videos (or dog videos, or baby chicken or duck or emu, etc. ) videos on YouTube.
- Lock yourself in your room, with the lights turned low and do all this, and don't listen to those positive people.
NOTE: Don't worry about me, I'm in a great mood. I have so many great things to read and it's nearly Xmas! But I was really in the mood to be one of those Self Help Guru types today, and I wanted to offer an alternative to the usual self-help stuff!!!