Monday, 5 December 2011

I Wish You An Etsy Christmas

There's still a little bit of time left to get gifts, and if you don't have any ideas, here are some. Why not support some creative people instead of big corporations?!!!

NOTE: The links are not coming up in colour, but click on the title of the store or item, and it will take you there.

MIRACLE EYE

Miracle Eye is the shop of wonderful fashion blogger, Velvet Coedeine, and she actually designs a lot of the clothes on it! It's well worth checking out, even if you end up buying something for yourself, instead!






You could also get your friends and loved ones:

ETSY

Mermaid Cat necklace

















or a Steampunk ring



DONKEY PRODUCTS

And what about some Femini-tea???





Disclaimer: None of these shops belong to me, nor have I been paid to advertise them. If you are unhappy with using any of these images, please tell me and I will take them down.

11 comments:

  1. i am really really trying to by christmas presents for other people instead of just myself. it is very, very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Femini-tea :DDDDDD oh gosh, I`m still laughing! Such a useless comment - yet this made me laugh sorry!!!
    XD

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O thank you for including Miracle Eye in this! i'm digging that steampunk ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cat necklace. I completely agree with you as well, I always try to buy my jewellery from blogger's shops now instead of going to topshop or somewhere.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics!!!amazing blog!!! i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and I'm following you now!!!

    It is so adorable!

    Follow me back PLS!!!!

    GIVEAWAY!!!! I gonna do in my blog one giveaway when I reach 150 folowers!
    Tiago Aleixo
    http://the3rt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't enough money too for buy on this site!!!
    I wanted so much wear two different shoes when I bought my second pair of Darcie, I could do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete