Monday, 26 December 2011

Boxing Day Outfit



Long thing velvet scarf wrapped around neck. I have no idea where it's from.
Same cameo necklace I have been wearing all the time recently.
White blouse from second hand shop.
Mesh and crimson velvet jacket from second hand shop. 
Skirt from second hand shop.

Worn with the same ankle boots I have been wearing all the time recently.


This is the nailpolish I've had for the last few days. I've been doing French tips with coloured nails for at least the last seven years. I think the first ones I did were metallic crimson with black tips. Or it might have been the other way around.

5 comments:

  1. So cool, you look like a cute vampire... Really cool!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nail polish. i wish i could do french tips--do you have a trick or just a steady hand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nails! You look like you stepped out from the 18th century - I love it! Very fairytale like!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is good with thrift stores is that it's not expensive, so we can buy more!

    ReplyDelete