Monday, 28 November 2011

What Are You Grateful For?


Thanksgiving was a few days ago in America. On this day, people reflect on the things they are thankful for in their lives. In Australia, we don't have a day when we do this. I think everybody should reflect sometimes on what they are grateful for, and realise all the things they are lucky to have in their lives.

Radical self love blogger Gala Darling is an inspiration to me. She often makes lists of all the wonderful things in her life she is grateful for. And yes, she may have a more busy and exciting life than some of us, but I think this is a great idea! Why not make a list of all the things you are grateful for in life, or just recently, like a nice dinner, or family and friends who support you or a beautiful sunset?

I'm thankful for my boyfriend, for everyone else who supports me, for having the time at the moment to read and watch movies, I'm grateful for my blog followers, and other blogs that inspire me. I'm grateful I have time to write. There are loads of other things to be grateful for.

What are you grateful for?

4 comments:

  1. Aw the cute kitten! You`re absolutely right about being more grateful in life, people just seem to forget in time all the things that we are so lucky to have in our lives...

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog and it’s gorgeous! I like this grateful post, you're definitely right!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sorts of posts, they're so uplifting. I'm grateful for having an awesome boyfriend and lovely friends :).

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WAS grateful for my boyfriend. He was so kind, but then he cheated on me ):

    sorry for that little rant but after reading your post it made me realize that I need to start appreciating the people I underestimate in my life!

    ReplyDelete