Wednesday, 23 November 2011

I Am Inspired By A Blind Kitten

Watching this blind kitten play with the jingly balls and quickly learn to find them by the sound, I was of course, overwhelmed by the cuteness, but also impressed at his ability to learn and to use his other senses to compensate for those that he did not have. It reminds me that we can always do more than we think we can, or more than others think we can. It doesn't matter if you are differently abled, or different in any way, you can achieve it if you set your mind to it!

3 comments:

  1. Such cuteness! Had to share this on fb)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! In response to your comment on my 'you are my wolf and i am your moon' post asking if it was the title to a song, it sure is! It's called 'Wolf & I' by Oh Land. It's a wonderful song :)

    PS sorry for being so late. As noted by my most recent post, I have been real down as of late and well it wasn't very high on my list of priorities but there ya go! Go listen to it! Another song that has got the same vibe as that song is called Perfection by Oh Land. I just love Oh Land in general.

    Gah. This video is probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I have a smile from ear to ear right now, thank you.

    ReplyDelete