Sunday, 25 September 2011

Inspiration: Life Size Dollhouse


Ever wanted to do something magical and surreal? Well, I'm hoping to inspire you if you do, so here is an amazing lifesize dollhouse by artist Heather Benning. I saw this a few years ago in Lula magazine, and, although I couldn't find as beautiful pictures online, it is still amazing...

Pictures from Doornob, an amazing design site. They have all these amazing things on it like houses made of vines and bird nest hotels, and other amazing things!





Make your dreams real!

Note: Not sure who the people are in these pictures. None of them are me. Maybe the last one is the creator? Or just some random person who took a photo in front of it.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea. I'm not sure I could live in just because I'm kind of attached to my privacy, but still... such a cool idea.
    As a side note, I want to do a trip around the world someday where I just stay every night in a different weird hotel... like the ice hotels, underwater hotels, cave hotels, traveling hotels, etc etc etc. Sounds like SUCH a neat thing to do. :)
    <3Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definetly would love to do that sort of thing! That would be awesome! Argh, I have to start using other words than awesome! I'm not sure if it lets you know when I reply to your comments or not, but I appreciate them very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh this is so lovely!!!! I couldn't live there, I need privacy in the bathroom and the toilet!lol But it seems to be lost in the countryside. So it goes!

    ReplyDelete